MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Friday, September 3, 2010

nada, zip, nothin' and thank you

I have been thinking over the past WEEKS about how to best say thank you to all my friends and family for how they have supported and encouraged me to start a cloth diaper and clothing business. They have been so kind and gracious in telling me, I am doing a good job. I have been thinking about how I respect each one of them, and how the fact that THEY think I AM doing a good job-blows my mind. I have been thinking-there must be a way to explain to my readers, that these people that support me are class A- fantastic- admirable people. They are the best teachers/professors, top ranked business men/women, AMAZING parents, fashionistas in every sense of the word and the list goes on. The fact that THEY think this crazy seamstress/designer career I am launching is good--blows my mind.

I have been thinking, that God has abundantly blessed me to be surrounded by these people through elementary, middle, high school and college. I so thankful for your support!

This is what I have been thinking, and I want to say it in a really great writer kind of way-but I got nothing other than the words-thank you. Nothing...still, nothing. I wish I had more to say, but life has not given me the moments I needed this week to write a good post.  Life goes a hundred miles a hour sometimes, and if I don't say my nothing thank you--then it might never get said. Sometimes saying nothing means more than saying everything, or so I hope.

Therefore, nada, zip and nothin' THANK YOU!!

Keep watching for more posts regarding next weeks art show and grand opening! 

Come on fall-get here soon-my brown boots are calling,
Milli

1 comment:

  1. I think it's wonderful your family is so supportive. It looks like you are very blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete