I am weird. I LOVE Black Friday. I love the chaos and crazy pushing. I love the insane people and smell of sales a mile away. I love getting out of bed and tip toeing through the house in the wee hours of the morning to wake my mother-n-law, sister-n-law and mother as I rally the troops with some fresh coffee and remind them it will all be worth it when we come home. I love being with them as we stand FREEZING in the ridiculously long lines and laugh. I love seeing people CRAZIER than I am sitting in lawn chairs-waiting for a hot ticket item. I love driving home barely being able to see due to all the loot from our shopping adventure.
Most of all, I love walking in the back door where my husband and boys have made warm Cinnamon rolls while they pack for us to go to Grandma's for the weekend.
Thank you for bringing MilliLee this far, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
**Please remember ALL my items are LIMITED.**
Buy American, buy quality, and enjoy classic style!
Here are our Black Friday deals.
![]() |
![]() |
FREE Shipping on ALL orders $50.00 and more!! AND WIN! |
![]() |
| Win a FREE 100% Organic Checked Herringbone Nightgown!! |
For free Nightgown giveaway see Raising My 5 Sons Blogger Facebook Page
Happy Black Friday,
Milli



No comments:
Post a Comment