MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Monday, December 6, 2010

Seriously, bears pooping?

millilee.com registry
Okay, do the Charmin ads gross anyone else out? I can barely fast forward through the commercial fast enough. Do they honestly think a cute bear will lighten-up the idea they are selling ways to wipe your tush? I think it is the fact that the bear is actually GOING potty in the commercials that makes me cringe. ANYWAY.

MilliLee offers super soft Sherpa cotton wipes, and yes, they are 100% organic. Why? Well, the Natural Sherpa isn't as sturdy or thick. The 100% organic is thick and plush. You will not get messes on your hands, and baby's delicate skin will be taken care of tenderly. I fold them and then sew, so they are double sided. This allows them to be super sturdy and well made.

If you are pregnant, and thinking of places to register~try millilee.com. You will be able to choose from your favorite cloth diapers, wipes, changing pads, pacifier pouches and more. You can register for your style; plus you receive 2 FREE diapers when your orders ship. (If you are not cloth diapering, we can still work something out of equal value.)

No pooping bears in this ad, but trust me, baby's poop WAY MORE.

GOOD morning Monday,
Milli

1 comment:

  1. Organic cloth wipes are awesome! I love that they are reusable and they wipe so much better than disposable wipes. I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete