Ferris: "Life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop once in awhile, you are going to miss it."
I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I can explain: I decided vomiting was more fun. I mean really, it is under-appreciated.My ALL day sickness with baby boy #3 has taken most of my energy-along with my two healthy active boys. Who run ALL day without stopping. There are days where I swear, they wake up dressed in daytime clothes.
Anyway, I have been sewing my fingers numb working on all the orders that are steadily coming in. MilliLee is happy to have two other seamstresses that help me when life gets too busy. They are very good at what they do: my best friend and her dear sister-n-law. They live on what I like to call: "The plantation". They also home-school and live in GORGEOUS Southern Ohio. We are also thinking about hiring someone locally to help with everyday sales.
Here is one of my new favorites:
Oh, okay, here is another one, and apparently yours too:
My sewing machine is calling, as is the little boutique in town, I need to get back to sewing and listening to my 80's while my AWESOME Summer help is here.
"Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?"
Happy School Days,
Milli

No comments:
Post a Comment