MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank God I am a Country Boy.

A cliche line from a song, I know, but so fitting for today's post--well, sorta. I make girl clothes, but have 3 boys--so-

I am visiting near Zanesville, Ohio and the Muskingum River at my roommate's (from college) homestead. She has 3 crazy rascals 7 years and under. Her family owns a Christmas tree farm and gorgeous land that several of the kids have built beautiful houses on. I love it here. There is tons of room to run, play and get DIRTY. Heaven help me, my boys are filthy after playing hard outside all day.

Either way I find time and inspiration to sew new items, in-between home-schooling and play.

Back to School MilliLee shirt collection.

Organic Hemp Knit Spice shirt

Cotton Pumpkin Spice shirt

Cotton Argyle Shirt

Crazy Cirlces shirt


Those shirts are what my trip has inspired thus far.  I have until Thursday, but now it is back to the many LOVELY orders I have to fill--and playing with my kiddos.

Happy half-way through the week,
Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment