MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Usually

Usually, I like to write in the morning, when munchkin #1 & 2 are still in a deep peaceful, non-destructive, sleep, but alas my days are filled with craziness. My mom is in town, and I am thankful for the relief she brings. We always get into a new routine when she is here, and when she leaves us we all stare at each other for awhile trying to figure out how we do the laundry, work, clean dishes, bath children, work on school, feed the dog and cat, cook, clean the house--all by our wee lonesome again.

Oh well, here are a few new dresses for the art show. Tomorrow, I hope to post another new one called "the patchwork skirt", I must say it is rather cute.

I know there isn't a lot of interesting information in this post, but the countdown has begun before earlier mentioned munckin #1 & 2 begin to terrorizes the house in the AM. Goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment