MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

be still my womb.

As I have mentioned before, I get sick-REALLY sick when I get pregnant, so I make sure to have things in order as best possible before I take a 9 month leave. These last few days I have been working on newborn DyPeas and~ OH. MY.~ they are precious! I am excited to have baby 3 someday in the future~because I will definitely be putting these Newbie DyPeas on my baby registry!

Here are a few of the packages we offer.
12 DyPeas and gender specific inserts PLUS FREE  12 organic wipes and an extra DyPeas $225.00.
The above packages, is EVERYTHING you need to get started in cloth diapering. You can pick and choose your sizes, mix-n-match your fabrics, and pick "gender neutral" inserts. You will want to add a few accessories to your nursery like a wet bag or two to store your dirties until it is time to wash them. This is a wet bag. I don't make these, but feel they are essential for cloth diapering. I have a small travel one and a large one for at home.

MilliLee has just added gender neutral  inserts to the list, so that you can still get the benefit of a gender specific insert! You receive an insert and a square. The square can be placed where you need the most absorbency-once you know what gender baby you are having.

Organic DyPeas have two different packages as well.

Bundle of 6 DyPeas PLUS 12 Organic Wipes

Newborn DyPeas fit MOST babies 4-12 lbs. I have been asked by several people about making trainers. I am sorry to say at this time-I will not be adding them to the MilliLee line. I have not had the time to design them. Hopefully these Newbie DyPeas will help you newer mamas out there. Enjoy!

I will be adding a few more packages to www.millilee.com in the next few days. Feel free to contact me on millilee.com if you have any questions.

Happy Wednesday!

Milli

2 comments: