MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Thursday, January 20, 2011

dynamic. fantastic. brilliant.

You know when you look good. We all do. It energizes us. The feeling sorta takes over, and we feel like we can do or be who we want to be-just because we LOOK good. I have several of those outfits. (I wish I had more.) I feel like even my night time sleepies or cozies should make me feel and look good. In fact, right now, I am inspired by my night time sleepy pants and shirt I am wearing. A simple look, but highlighting the best parts of me.

I am going to get to those Organic cozies I have been promising for you mamas out there. They are coming. I promise. I also have received a lot of requests for peasant type outfits for mamas. Well, here is the thing girls-a peasant dress or shirt is one delicate step away from a .... "moo-moo". If you don't accessorize a peasant shirt/dress right--you will be sporting a very unflattering "moo-moo smock". Let's face it-NO ONE can pull off a moo-moo smock. Celebrities have tried, but they can not do it either. NO ONE. EVER.

So, my plan is to put a peasant dress together for mamas, but have the right accessories with it-to show exactly how the piece is worn in my mind. Of course, it is definitely up for your sassy flare--please have fun with them!

In any case, I thought I would post a few teaser pictures from a new ruffle love I have. A wonderful spring green dress with ruffles showing off a little fun. I swear I can almost smell Spring when I look at this dress.
green dress teaser-coming in a few weeks.

I have received emails and calls about girls receiving their MilliLee clothing--and how excited the girls were to put it on. They were running around twirling and dancing in the mirror with their MilliLee. LOVE. IT. They new they looked good! They felt good. AWESOME!

OOOH I could use some sunshine,
Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment