MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Monday, January 3, 2011

selling out of a trunk?


Trunk shows are gaining ground. I think they have always had some sorta ground. There has been private shows for everything between Tupperware to Candles and back again.

I couldn't decide if I was going to partake in selling "out of a trunk", but alas, I have had so many requests~which I am flattered by~I will be starting a new year with .. a trunk. Interesting. I have 3 trunk shows lined up in January and foresee several more on the horizon. My husband still can't keep a straight face when I tell him "I have a request for another trunk show"; because he pictures me popping a button on my shady black car that opens my trunk with an array of black market..... organic clothing and cloth diapers.

In any case, for those who where unaware of the definition of a trunk show, please note~it is a private home show where a spokesman/woman brings products and puts them on display for a host/ess who has invited guests. It gives buyers direct contact with a product of interest and opportunity for a seller to discuss their business and products on a personal level.

Happy New Year and best of luck getting back to a routine,
Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment