MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sometimes, the way I see it...


We don't actually go for whatever it is we know we can do because we are so terrified of the fall. For the most part we don't actually believe we will free fall, but there is this little part of us that thinks it just might happen. Often times it is that tiny voice that keeps us from doing our best, our finest or our most life changing thing.

Whatever "it" is for you. Do it. (What am I Nike? ha!) I am thankful that I jumped into this crazy sewing career 6 months ago, but now it is time to raise the bar. Thankfully, I know God has already gone before me.

I bought some fabric today, and there is no pattern to follow. Just an image in my mind, and I will post it in our Spring photo shoot.

No looking back,
Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment