MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing

Thursday, January 13, 2011

this one or that one...

This is the new face of MilliLee.com. Although this cutie pie has graced my catalog, Facebook page and website for the last 6 months; this is the first time someone has designed a AD of MilliLee Clothing and Diapers around her cute little face. Our AMAZING graphic designer and photographer, Marissa Lee has dealt with my vague thoughts for awhile now. (Thankfully, she has stuck with me.) I couldn't love the designs she has come up with anymore! She has a great eye for beautiful layout and graphics. I love the layouts in these next two as well. Check out Marissa's photography website here at Marissa Lee Photography. 

These pictures were actually taken by another of MilliLee's approved photographer's, Jessica Lewis, from Live Beautiful photography. You can see her OUTSTANDING skills at Kraft and Jute. Jessica's love of photography has lead her to design beautiful custom made photography accessories. (The little precious girl in the picture is her baby!)



I am saving the best AD for 'Green Child' Magazine. You will see this AD when you subscribe to 'Green Child' magazine. It is an  AWESOME resource for becoming a "greener" family. Go to their site and click subscribe, so you don't miss an issue!

Happy Thursday!
Milli 

1 comment:

  1. These ads are AMAZING!!! i LOVE the font and logo. Fantastic, Milli !!!!!!!!!! I'm going to facebook this page. :)

    ReplyDelete