MilliLee Organic and Non-Organic Clothing
Monday, February 21, 2011
"Things do not change, we change." Henry David Thoreau
Twelve months ago, I sat down to make a diaper for my son, and it worked. I made a great diaper. Then three months later, I went into business selling diapers. Two months after that, I started to make clothing. Another two months after that, I bought MilliLee.com and became a .com owner and designer (to a point.) and then...blah blah blah. snore ;)
After much thought and prayer, my husband and I have decided to close down DyPeas cloth diaper. I will still be making clothing and baby accessories that focus on ORGANICS, but because everything is growing so fast--I am going to bring closure to one aspect of my business.
I love working with those who have bought DyPeas-thank you so much. If you ever have questions regarding cloth diapering-I will do my best to answer, but for now that chapter is closing.
Please stick around to see all my 100% ORGANIC clothing and baby accessories. I still have a few more changes up my sleeve. :)
Thank you again for the support,
Milli Griswold
DyPeas and MilliLee, well, now just MilliLee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment