Yep, this isn't the whole collection. HA! Just a tease. The rest is on its way...
![]() |
| MilliLee.com Jet-Setter Collection |
This "Jet Setter" collection is part of me. I have always been going, but always return home. This collection is part of my dreams~going to many new places, and experiencing many new people. The collection highlights the notion of "never looking back". Always pushing forward, learning and changing to become a better and higher quality you. Every place we go, every person we meet and every adventure we go through becomes part of us. They shape you to be something a little different.
There are several pieces to this collection. I only have a few to share today. I will put more up throughout the week. These pieces are made of high quality cottons. A few are 100% Organic, but all are made for your little girl to feel amazing~like she just got off her flight! Go get'em, baby!
MilliLee.com will have them for purchase at the end of the week. You will be the first to know.
Happy SNOW STORM Monday,
Milli


Adorable!
ReplyDelete